1. The redspottedhanky.com £9.50 credit promotion (The Promotion) is only open to UK residents (excluding NI) aged over 18 and excludes employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with the promotion.
2. The Promotion will run in The Sun newspaper from Saturday, January 26th, 2013 until Wednesday, January 30th, 2013 and registrations will be accepted at redspottedhanky.com until 23:59 Saturday, February 2nd, 2013.
3. There are 30,000 £9.50 redspottedhanky.com credits available to be given away while stocks last.
4. Once credited to an account, the £9.50 credit will expire by 23:59 Friday, July 26th, 2013.
5. The Promotion is open to new and existing account holders of redspottedhanky.com.
6. Only one £9.50 credit per person is permitted. £9.50 credit can be obtained by collecting three differently numbered tokens and codewords printed in The Sun between the dates stated above, and entering the codewords when registering with thesun.co.uk/traintravel to receive a unique voucher code. Readers must then go to the redspottedhanky.com website to log into an existing or create a new redspottedhanky.com account. The unique voucher code can then be redeemed immediately as a £9.50 credit against train travel by entering it on the payment page when tickets have been selected or can be entered on the 'My Account' area and used at any point against the cost of train tickets purchased up to 23:59 on Friday, July 26th, 2013.
7. Each credit amounts to a total value of £9.50 to be redeemed against the cost of future UK train travel with redspottedhanky.com, including any rail destination within the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), excluding sleeper services.
8. Credit cannot be redeemed in cash.
9. Credit is personal to the account holder and the account to which they have been allocated, it cannot be transferred to any other person or account, nor can it be traded in any way.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to registration or credit redemption.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time.
12. If the Promoter reasonably believes that any claim is being made unlawfully or illegally they may reject or cancel any claim and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation. The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
13. Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter: The Sun, News Group Newspapers Limited, 3 Thomas More Square, London, E98 1XY.